Highly accurate, detailed MEP models with isometric/section view and annotations
3D Mechanical Modeling
3D Revit modeling, scheduling, cost estimation of HVAC, duct, duct fitting, equipment, diffusers, grills, etc.
3D Electrical Modeling
Models of lighting fixtures, wiring of fixtures, cable trays. Rendering with lights, BOQ and schedules of circuits & panel boards
3D Plumbing Modeling
Drafting of plumbing, drainage, water supply and distribution plan, sanitary fixtures and compressed air gas system plan.
Fire Protection – Sprinklers
Designing of wet pipes, dry pipes, Hi-ex foam system, fire pumps and components, fire hydrants
Our BIM MEP Modeling Service Offerings
With competency in MEP-FS (Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing-Fire-Sprinkler) design software’s such as Navisworks, Revit MEP, FABMEP allows us to offer quality BIM MEPFS services. We can integrate our services with the customer’s design process & workflow to deliver complete and coordinated MEPFS BIM models. As part of the services, we provide comprehensive analysis and reports to help customers refine their design and the design process.
Our MEP BIM Service Offerings:
- Conversion of 2D Design Drawings to 3D Models
- MEP-FS Fabrication Drawings
- MEP-FS Construction Drawings
- MEP-FS Coordination Services
- MEP-FS Shop Drawings
- As-built Drawings
- Spool Drawings
Benefits of BIM MEP Modeling
Our Revit platform based BIM MEPFS services help engineers, designers and contractors across the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, Fire, and Sprinkler (MEPFS) trades to coordinate and communicate design intent very effectively.
- Accurate geometric representation within coordinated design
- Clash-free design coordination with different design discipline
- Extend design to fabrication by including manufacturing-specific content
- Facilitate otherwise cumbersome quantity estimate process
- Ease of modeling with standard specification and code compliance